SEOEA provides a representative body at the district level for over 5,000 members in twelve counties in Southeastern Ohio.
SEOEA also assists representatives to the NEA Representative Assembly.
SEOEA maintains a working relationship with a network of other organizations.
Other SEOEA Programs include:
- Crisis Assistance
- Grants to UniServ Councils
- Local Association Grants
- Association Leadership Training
- Professional Conferences
- Co-Sponsorship of Discipline Area Workshops
- Special Interest Workshops
- Awards Friend of Education
- Distinguished Service
- Meritorious Service
- Pacesetter Award